Sunday, February 03, 2008

stupor bowl predictions -- who ya got?

The Gang (you know who you are) and I recently shared emails about our predictions for the Big Game (with all due respect to the Goodell Syndicate). I took a leap by supporting my favorite AFC team with a swami-like call of a 20-17 New England victory, thanks to a last-minute incredible TD drive by Gisele's boyfriend (lucky guy!). Plus, I want to see history being made. Giants came a long way, but the jury's still out on whether Eli has finally risen to his pre-pro career expectations, or is he just Kerry Collins incarnate.
I've been invited to a SB party at a buddy's house down the street, but it's also a workday and schoolday tomorrow, bright and early, so I don't see myself staying too long. Where will you be for the game, and Who ya got?

And be prepared to be asked about your reactions to the commercials (and what you did at halftime).

No comments: