Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Da Vinci Code

yeah, yeah, I'm three years too late, but hey, blame it on the kids taking up all my time. So what's the skinny with this book? It was my on my summer reading list, and it's the first book I've read from cover to cover within two days in a long, long time. I heard and read that they're making it into a movie. What's the big deal with the topic? I don't have a problem with Jesus hooking up with Mary Magdalene. I see a bigger problem with people who think Jesus looked like the Aryan version of Bo Bice. HELLOOOO, does anyone from Nazareth look like that? From what I've read, it seems that Jesus wanted his message promoted, not his private social life. Organized religion is so maddening at times. Don't miss the point. Be happy for the guy, that he was able to (possibly) enjoy the company of a loving woman that (allegedly) cared for him very much. Focus on the message, people, and take it for what it's worth...

No comments: