Saturday, September 13, 2008

Spin Cycle

Oh, how I love to see expert spin doctoring at works, especially in a political campaign. I want to share these tidbits with you:

1) from the very smart writers at The Daily Show: http://email.comedycentral.com/a/hBIxZceBAhkQSB7S4rVBNRz8AJN/cc10-1

Yes, the Dems have had their moments, too, but in light of todays' events, I found the aforementioned spins very amusing...

2) But by far, my most favorite clip from The Daily Show -- it blows me away: http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184097&title=Bristol-Palin's-Choice

"another word for alternative...what's the word I'm looking for?"... bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks and a tip of the hat to Comedy Central and The Daily Show -- you made my week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw that too? It was awesome. The closet gay Republican explaining why he is normal and wants marriage only between one man and one woman--priceless

DrJekyll said...

Apparently, Bristol is ok with making the choice to have a bastard child, but the father of the child is not ok to have the choice of sticking around. And where was the parental guidance at this time? I'm not saying it can't happen to anyone, but I am saying that I have stong doubts about a candidate that thinks they are qualified to lead millions of people, yet they are failing to lead their own small family -- what kind of example does that set?